Accent Pool and Spa Service LLC is an advocate of the salt-water technology!
Currently 40% of the pools we service are "salt pools" and growing.
We offer installation on the systems that have proven to be effective.
Some of the benefits of "salt water pools"
- Eliminates adding costly chlorine to your pool
- Softer, more enjoyable swimming experience
- Will not bleach out or harm elasticity of your bathing suit
- Gentile on hair and skin.
- Does not cause red eye irritation (opening eyes under any water for extended periods of time may cause mild discomfort)
Accent Pool/Spa Service is an authorized warranty station for Salene Generating Systems (SGS) and we highly recommend their Breeze series salt systems.
Accent Pool/Spa Service can upgrade your current salt chlorinator with a Chemical feed pump that will inject the right amount of Muriatic acid to you pool water helping to maintain the proper PH balance.
Facts about salt-water pools
- Salt systems require proper maintenance
- Whether self cleaning or not, electrodes need periodic cleaning
- PH should be maintained at 7.2 - 7.6, alkalinity should be below 100 PPM
- Stabilizer adjusted 1-2 times per year, conversion of salt ions to chlorine ions results in stabilizer burn off
- Salt is a solid suspended in a liquid, salt does not evaporate. The only time salt leaves the pool is thru splash out, backwashing, or leaks
- Seawater salinity levels are about 35,000 parts per million, in general salt pools are between 2700 – 4000 PPM. Taste is very mild
We service Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Tolleson, Sun City West and Waddell.