WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR AN ACID WASH?
- When there is an overgrowth of algae in your pool.
- When you can no longer see the bottom floor of your pool.
- When your pool has not been used for a long time and many creatures are staying in it.
- When you have stains in your pool that is very hard to remove.
- When you want to prepare your pool for a new coat of painting or what we call resurfacing and even lamination.
You may also decide on an acid wash not because of swamp conditions, but just to bring out a brighter finish to the pool’s surface. Mineral stains and/or deposits, chlorine stains, even dirt stains...an acid wash is always a dramatic aesthetic improvement.
We service Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Tolleson, Sun City West and Waddell.